Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Almost there, Way more to Go

I'm reading...............................
***Nursing and Medical books ( seriously, I haven't read any novels for like 3 months probably because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to finish it.)

I'm watching ............................

***Nothing for now. The most recent was Insidious. I know this is so last year, but I just watched it this year okay.

I'm listening to..........................

***my never ending stocks of Yiruma's music. Kept on hitting reply with Taylor Swift and Olivia Ong.

I'm working..............................

***on my scrubs. reprinting them. running after clinical instructors and pleading for their immediate attention of saving me from the dungeons of not graduating. And how can I forget, thesis, my dear beloved, my ticket to freedom.

I'm stressed out because...............

***common, graduation and all that comes with that word.

I have no time for.......................

***sleep, beauty, love and SLEEP again. 

(Just a proof of my complete sleep starvation: baggy undereye, oily face, droopy eyelids and meatless face?!!?!)



I'm still happy because..................
***I just know life is still wonderful, I see it everyday. And yeah, I'm graduating! Almost!

I miss.......................................

***my life? hahaha. basically the time to be with important people and the time and freedom to do things

I am inspired.............................

***by stumbleupon.com! and my journal of everything. =)

I plan to....................................

***prove to myself that I can be just who I want to be.

I think I'm so.............................

***mediocre right now. 

I love........................................

***life too (copying Kate on this). It's just too wonderful, you can't resist it. <3 

I wish  could.............................

***self review intensively prior to PNLE

I hate that................................. 

***I have so little time to do everything

I'm moving forward...................

*** to a bright future! yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...