Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mic Test... Ahem, ahem....

I was not buried underground or something. I just do not feel like writing a blog post for several months. I may not be able to go back to that blogging phase that I had a few months ago, but I will still continue to blog. Posts may just be spaced way too far apart. :)

***I had been in a poverty stage. I had jobs that did not work out and I eventually did not receive my hard earned money (boo you my dearest employers). I had worked for almost two months and received nothingggggg at all. My online bosses ignored and eventually blocked me in Skype. Can you imagine their sympathy to the poor???!!

***I had trusted people too much. Confided  and received betrayal. I cringe whenever I think about being a cold-hearted bitch just so I won't hurt in the end. Will that work??

***In the sunny part of my life***

***I have a new job now and I really like my new work place. 
***I just finished my IV therapy training a month ago and will be receiving my license soon! The training made me feel that nursing is really the job for me and I just can't wait to work in the hospital.

That's all for now. Mishto!!!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is always on the hunt for the next big influential voice in Hip Hop! Well, I encourage you to give a listen to: Jay Marley Shakur! She is the New Age Teacher! Jay is a college educated woman with a masters degree in education who has talent and skills! She hails from Rochester,NY! Her love and passion for music stems very far and she is most definitely and up and coming artist. Most consider her to be a voice for the voiceless and a voice of hope.
    Jay Marley Shakur is the artists name! To visit her website/preview her music please click on the link below! All the best!

    http://reverbnation.com/jaymarleyshakur

    Also visit her twitter page: @JayMarleyShakur

    "Nothing is impossible. The word possible is in the word impossible. Dream big and go hard!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...