Saturday, September 1, 2012

Let's Write My Name in a Different Way

Yep! Starting Thursday of last week, I am no longer your ordinary little miss sunshine.... Because I just passed the nursing licensure examination of my dear homeland and that makes me a registered nurse, baby.

Yep again. I can now freely inject tomato juice into anyone I like. (okay, and that's not even logically possible, much more ethically allowed)



For a little recap of that fateful day, let's begin in Dunkin Donuts where my beloved friend Zenaia and I were eating chocobutternuts while casually browsing some random tweets in twitterworld. Then, the phone rang, (insert The Grudge movie theme song here), Zenaia looked me in the eye and my insides went crazy, my muscles were at their weakest state that I just have to drop my extremely loved doughnut on the table--- the results are out. 

Seconds later,we were rushing to the nearest internet cafe because the results were being released online. 

156 took the exam from our school, 155 successfully passed it. One didn't make it. (maybe one of the worst things that happened to our batch) Without the list of passers in our hands, everybody's being so pessimistic thinking that the unlucky one is them. And that included me. It was the worst 30 minutes of my life. I waited like I was in my deathbed. 

The agony worsened with the fact that my last name starts with "V"  and I was sinking in my chair waiting for the alphabetical results. I was dying while wildly uttering profanities in public. I can not breath properly.

Then, I saw my name, there plastered in the 12inch monitor of the public PC. 

So it went, everything was freaking worth it!

Stay mishto (awesome)!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. hey! that's awesome and CONGRATULATION!!!
    and no, you can't inject a tomato juice on me. but you can buy me coffee, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! Congrats, lovely!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...