Monday, February 11, 2013

No... I Think I'm Realistic

Let's see, once February ends, it would exactly be a year since my last encounter with a hospital chart (minus my IV therapy training which is a completely different thing). Excuse my medical jargons. Anyway, it's just that I'm missing the hospital. I miss hearing endorsements, comprehending doctor's orders and may my desires save me from doom, but I also miss straining my neck while regulating intravenous fluids.

I can't wait to be on duty as a nurse. I love my job right now and wish I could do both at the same time. I would miss kids like them:







posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. That's really sweet :) haha don't worry, I'm sure that you'll soon see yourself back on a hospital, maybe the wait might be long but good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...