Friday, February 8, 2013

Realization combo

I'm a collector of words. Great words add butterflies and rainbows to my life and they make bitchy days more tolerable. I wanted to build a world of good vibes. It's a grand dream and I know the world is not always as sunny as I want it to be.

This is gonna be random. My brain is in a windmill right now. I'm supposed to be in my aunt's wake but things happened (well, I have a job). As I said this is random just like how people can randomly mess with your day. I had a good one an hour ago but some people are just destined to ruin something neat. Am I making sense? some people just don't care and it boils me up because I do. I care and appreciate kindness and selflessness, but some just don't get it.

I'm trying hard to think, act and feel better. That's why I stick to powerful words because during moments like this, words are the only ones that can make you feel less bitchy.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...