Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Cruise

I want to cultivate good vibes in my next post. However, due to the lack of spice in my current life cycle, I am forced to blog about the buzz I've been hearing in the news.

During the start of 2013, guns and blood became the mainstream in media. I consciously stayed far away from any source of news because I didn't want to get goosebumps. However, news are news and they are bound to be known.

My friend once tweeted:
"If you constantly keep track of Philippine news, you'll instantly win a ticket to a bad vibe cruise" ~ Reylan Garcia

It's a cruise anyone would dread to join. I hate guns and the delusional power that some individuals own once they possess them. I don't want to make a list of all the happenings. Lists tend to go on so I don't want to make a list of those dreadful events.


Instead, I pray for the families of everyone involved.

I pray that people would know how to use their brains to preserve human life.

I pray that anger and pride won't rule the hand that holds the trigger.
I pray that officials of every country would realize the worth of peace and humanity over power and wealth.

I pray that tomorrow morning, I'll see less death and violence in TV.

And I pray that people all over the world would utter the same prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...