Thursday, February 14, 2013

Peanut Butter on V. Day

I'll start with this simple line: "Happy Valentines Day to you!"

May you all be blessed with the gigantic love that everyone in this universe deserves. I hope that you know this but your worth extends way beyond bouquets of roses or carnations or whatever flower you prefer.

May couples see the sparkle of affection in their partner's eyes. May you know that you are both lucky to have someone with you in this day of chocolates and loveletters. May you radiate the love to those around you.

May individuals who won't be able to spend this day romantically find joy beyond romance. May you realize that not being able to cuddle someone today doesn't make you any less special. May you find genuine happiness seeing others in love and together.

Cultivate love and spread it like peanut butter on a warm toast. Love, love, love!!!

P.S. I received letters and chocolates this Valentines day and it's the first time. Thanks to my Korean students. Filled with love today.

Don't you just love my student? I'll try to not die WONDERFUL. But I don't know how I'll be able to die awfully. Haha k fine.






posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Haha your students are really cute :') (I really laughed at "wonderful" hahaha!) Happy Valentines Day to you Ronida!! I really hope we can continue and grow this 'internet friendship' n.n (my english is so bad :$)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your students are really cute :') (I really laughed at "wonderful" hahaha!) Happy Valentines Day to you Ronida!! I really hope we can continue and grow this 'internet friendship' n.n (my english is so bad :$)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...