Saturday, June 23, 2012

Captain of the Ship

Disclaimer: I'll be gone for a week or so. I'm taking one of the biggest exam of my life this coming June 30 and July 1. Please read this. I'm asking everyone a big favor. I may not be super religious but I do believe in a Supreme Being. Please include me in your prayers. I love you all!
 


There are things that we must keep in mind:

1. We choose our fate. 
Circumstances may direct  us to some 
unknown railroads but we have the ability 
to decide if we should stay or walk on another
uncharted road.

2. Possibilities are being limited by fear,
not by money, power or fame
Courage, the kind rooted in your heart,
can steer your destiny COMPLETELY.

3. Every now and then, 
we need people's advices.
But never decide to do something, 
or in similar case, 
NOT do something just because 
someone said so.
Learn to understand your heart
but don't let it rule without your
brain working.

4. It's a pretty amazing life, sure,
there are pains, tragedy and evil
but  
I see beauty and miracles too.



You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it.
That is why you must read, that is why
you must look at the skies,
that is why you must sing and dance,
and write poems and suffer and understand,
for all that is life.
-- Jiddu Krishnamurti



“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. 
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. 
You're on your own.
And you know what you know. 
You are the guy who'll decide where to go.”
 

8 comments:

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...