Monday, June 18, 2012

Getting Out of the Circle

You know what's coming? It's the board examination  baby, 
12 more days to go!

12 more days before I can finally clear my room from all those books.

12 more days before I can finally read a Sophie Kinsella novel.

12 more days before I can finally use the internet without any random guilt popping from my chest.

12 more days before I can finally look at my books with a look of
"what's your problem dude? I'm totally over you! 
Go to the basement now and swallow dust."

12 more days before I can finally start my life again.

So dramatic.

But you'll feel the pain when you'll need to memorize things like 
ulcerative colitis, Disulfram, Flagyl, 
how old does a freaking baby start to do peek a boos, 
painful I know.

And we even have to master this, by heart:




Folks, there is SCIENCE behind these things
It's written on books. 
I was eagerly searching tips on how to correctly wash my undies but it was a total fail.
Maybe I should write a book about that?
What do you think?

PS. Please read my post here. I am in need of your kindness. 
Refer to the right corner of my blog :)
Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. that's pretty hardcore O_o good luck on surviving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, 12 more days and your free. I say go streaking. Ok, maybe just run through a field fully clothed, but at least celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you can do it!! Make sure those books know who the boss is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! Which Sophie Kinsella book will you be reading?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...