Saturday, June 2, 2012

To Kill A Sarcastic Bird

I've always placed mean people in the kill-them-later list. If I have a gun in my hand and you pissed me that instant, I can go to jail for murder. But really, that's just the final straw, when you just become the meanest person in front of me. I can hate you, maybe forever?

So remember when I told you I won the award for being the Most Friendly kiddo approximately 10 years ago? I'll forgive my elementary teacher if she'll get it back now. Not that I'm kicking asses these days. 

I just got tired of being Ms. Congeniality to people who can't even treat you nicely right under your nose. I get it if you're nice to me and then talk crap behind my back, people do it all the time. Besides, those are just crap. That's your business and I can still live my life on flowers and rainbows while you continue hating me. But can you please tame your sharpeee horns for a sec when talking to me, maybe out of respect?!

I can't pretend to like someone just to blow up their ego. But I don't get mean in front of them either. I just know that silence and spilling the damn truth about your foul behavior on your face is way therapeutic than flaunting sarcasm, maybe they teach that in kindergarten?

------------------------------


Sorry for the negativity of the above post. Erase the bad omen friends for I am so happy that  this sweet lady was able to spill some of her precious time to say hello!  You can't blame me if I love anything/anyone with a "korean" spark on them. She's not aware but she's one of my blogger crushes! Just visit her blog and maybe LOL when she talks about Princess Sophia. And yes, meet Mr. V. Dizzle.


Here's Michelle!



Hi there Portable Sunshine readers!

Michelle here from Mish Lovin’ Life. Nice to meet ya.

I’m always horrible on these introduction posts,
because I never quite know what to say about myself or my blog.
I guess it’s a lifestyle blog and I write about……life?
(See? Awkward.)

If you saw my posts, then you’d know I don’t share cooking recipes, because well, I guess that would have to involve me actually cooking. And that’s just not happening.

I also don’t share crafty ideas on how to turn your 15 year old ratty couch into the next Pottery Barn sensation. Just not my style.



I will, however, let you in on what it’s like being half Korean and being around my crazy dad, whom I refer to as Fasha. Because, let’s be real here: Asians are hilarious. And that’s one of the reasons I appreciate Ronida. We can laugh at Asians together.

I’ll also talk about my random, funny moments living in San Diego. Because they’re quite frequent.

Anyhoo, I would love to meet you and I hope you come say hi!

xoxo

See? So just click this to know her more! You wont be disappointed. Asian Promise!
 

3 comments:

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...