Sunday, July 1, 2012

Floaters

It rained on my graduation day.

3 days before the board exam, it rained consistently every morning.

And an hour after we took the last set, the heavens poured again.



We all want to think that all the rainy moments stand as blessings.
On June 29, just a day before the board exam,
our teachers visited us and almost everyone cried.
 I sobbed like a baby while looking at them.
I didn't even cry for a very long time.
I didn't even feel scared.
Not as scared and anxious as I thought
I would be.

We did everything to be as happy as possible the night 
before June 30.


*and yes, that's the best shot I've got :D

^We wore red undies over our heads and wore them between our thighs the next day.
Just because we believe it's good luck.
^I wrote RN (registered nurse) on my 5th and last test paper.
^I destroyed my pencil's lead after the last test and
kicked my chair just before I pass my last answer sheet,
a ritual my friends and I did to mark the end 
of our first and last board exam,
there's no way we're going to take it again.
NO WAY.

The exam was not easy. 
After the 5 sets, I felt like I was floating.
 It's all done.
I am not completely happy, 
I'm not sad and I'm not nervous.
I'm just floating freely.

 Getting worried about
the results is not something that I would like to entertain for
the coming weeks.
I'm worried, yes, but I decided not to.
All has been done
and all that we have to do is wait
and hope for the best.

Hoping for another 100% Batch 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Ronida! This post made me tear up a little. I love how united all of you are n your rituals, and good luck charms. That is sweet and endearing. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...