Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Jungle Game

Tada! My blog posts recently are perfectly spaced
I've been writing them with at least a week gap! And they're not as light-hearted as before.
 I've done some really serious talking these past few days.  
They're not actually "talking" because they are more of 
"help-me-please-things-are-a-little-out-of-hand-over-here".
 Oh, the things that dance in my head are sometimes too overwhelming. 

My friends even noticed what a jungle my neurons are. 
Yesterday I asked a friend this:

1. Do you believe in God?

Then I googled everything. 
And I even did some fast research about Buddhism
By the way, any of you here who practice Buddhism? 
As of this time, I kinda want to hear more about it.

Then today, I skyped him this:

2. Do you know any good recipes that you can cook with boiling water?

Then I googled everything about it, again
(It really helps that I have a job that offers me unlimited access to Mr. Google, 
I love my job way too much because of that) 
I really got hooked with some cool soup recipes in foodnetwork. 
Anyhow, maybe you know some good recipes? 
I would really appreciate it! ;)

Note: I only accept recipes using boiling water, no frying or using of oven, because I can only hide a heater inside my room without my land lady realizing I've been using too much electricity than I'm allowed. :D

Note 2: And please, don't suggest noodles and boiled egg as recipes.
 I've been eating too much sodium and cholesterol for the past 2 years. :|

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    Look into my web-site ... link to webpage

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm feeling your pain sister!
    my life's been a roller-coaster these past few months. sometimes i wonder if i can make it through. it's been tough, but we'll survive!!!

    don't ask me anything cooking-related. trust me. it's not my strong suit. hhaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ronida!
    I don't really know a lot about cooking, but you could boil some vegetables and prepare salads! Personally, sometimes when I'm hungry and there's nothing in the fridge (actually, nothing in the fridge I would like to eat), I boil some potatoes, chop them in squares, add some canned tuna, mayonnaise and it's done. Mmm now I can't tell if that can be considered a salad, but it's something hahaha.
    Also you can prepare mashed potatoes, just boil the potatoes, then add milk and some butter... I don't know how much you should add, but, you know, it should get, "mashy". If you ever try one of those recipes let me know how it went!!

    Sofia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...