Friday, July 13, 2012

Too Bad This Keeps Getting Regular


Would it be peculiar for somebody to be completely happy 
then feel extremely emotional after 3 hours? 

I have been getting this "emotional shift" every now and then. 
I don't know if it's just because all of my endorphins were drained in the past days but clearly, this has been a regular occurrence in my oh-so-peculiar life.  

Bipolar maybe? 

I tried to read through that disorder during our Psychiatric Nursing 
and the symptoms were not that apparent aside from my exhilaration and down times.

Okay okay. 
God forbid. 
I am not so thrilled of me getting a psychiatric disorder.

There's this crazy lump in my throat and I can feel it connecting through my eye sockets 
and I just wanna wail, cry and curl up in my bed.
 I don't even have a problem. 

Life's completely okay these days. 
But deep down, I just wanna cry.
 I wanna leave this office and go straight to my room,
 turn off the lights and cover myself with a blanket and just let this out.

My little heart is trying to breath,
 I want it to stay calm.
 I want peace.
 I want to run away.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, this has been me all week! So then I did cry. On the floor. Then I felt better. So you should go cry too. Sometimes that's just all ya need :) Oh, hormones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have those days too. trust me!
    God knows i try hard to cry when that days come to get the clutch in my chest out. i don't know what i'm crying for. but those hormones are sucker sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. -hug- i hope you feel better soon! i hate days like that... usually i eat a lot of chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...