I am going to stop obsessing about things and people that don’t do me any good. I am going to live in the now and choose love and peace. I am going to go on jogging at least once a week. I am going to swim. I will join Zumba. I am going to save millions and go on a hike before the year ends. I’m gonna learn how to dance. I will strive to eat healthy again now that I have the freedom to buy my own food. I’m gonna own lesser things. I’m gonna draw more mandalas. I’m gonna visit the beach more often. I’m gonna take more risks, count 1-5 and take chances. I’m gonna quit taking shit personally because this life is too huge that I should stop magnifying my ego. And when things get shady, I know they will, I’m gonna remind myself of the exact reason why I chose to go back and fight for this- I love what I do despite it being an energy and spirit sucking profession most days. I’m going to be an active Earth warrior. I’m gonna let the light in me honor the light within those people I meet. Namaste.