My heart skipped a beat when I saw a picture of Eastwood City. I instantly screencaptured it from my fruend’s instagram. The first time I entered Eastwood, the world felt new, scary and exciting. I knew I was lost but deep down, I was hoping that it was the place where I can find whatever shit that made me feel empty. It was the place where I didn’t care what’s gonna happen next and I put my guard down numerous times. 
“Anything could happen,” whispered Eastwood. 
“Desires you never told anyone? Honey, you can do it here,” Eastwood added.
I didn’t go wild. But I did things that I have always wanted to do, free from the need to conform with cultures set by close-minded people.
God, I wish I took more photos. I was too busy submerging myself into experiences so selfies and pictorials were always forgotten.
Eastwood City would always have a special place in my heart. It was home for “the Ronida” that was kept hidden and it is “the Ronida” that I am now proud of no matter what other people say. She knows that people are not defined by the choices they made in the past, that taking chances and fucking fear is a gift to your soul and society is an asshole that labeled people based on their beliefs. 
I wish you get lost at some point in your life. It’s scary but that’s when best things happen and you realize what you really want. Accept that cliche, it’s truth.