Friday, March 3, 2017

Plastered Face

Tumblr post #03

Year 2014

Looking at your face, my brain goes technical, retrieving memories of us.
Your eyes, I remember how you looked at me with depth when you tried to question me with things, when you tried to challenge my beliefs. I remember the weakness those eyes gave me.
That mole, I often saw it while looking up and you held your head so high, I wondered what’s gonna become of us and thanked the universe that I had you by my side.
That sad smile, the face you had when all the cockiness was put aside and you told me all about your doubts and fears. When you asked for a hug or a hand to hold because you didn’t know what choice to make.
But now, without those memories, you become a harmless stranger, so far away from me and I realize how crazy it is that I allowed the thought of you to move my world.
You become this plastered face on the screen; curved lines, vibrant colors, motionless, meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...