Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I didn't meet Nemo

I hope no one hates me! I'm sorry. I know it took me a week to finally post something. I have numerous things that I want to share in this blog and I even kept planning on how to lay it all out to all of you in the shower this morning. I was so excited to finally post and then there comes this BLACKOUT. The whole city suffered because of the infamous coal fire power plant. Anyways, here's what happened to me while my blog remained stagnant and dead for the past seven days:

Have you heard about Boracay? I hope you did. But if you haven't, click this link for some wiki knowledge that would save your soul for this tropical heaven. CLICK IT. Don't fret, there are lame pictures there so I decided to upload these treasures for you, be careful, they're just too lovely.



What can you say? I think I should be acknowledged for showing you all some poster-worthy photos. hahaha

I've been to Boracay for several times. I grew up celebrating most of my birthdays over there since my dad grew up in the province of Aklan where Boracay Island is seen. So all of my trips there were "family oriented". I did enjoy that kind of vacation where someone pays for everything even for your own cup of ice cream. But last April 28, I went there with my school publication friends and the trip was completely different. I can't really explain how different it was but let's just say, oldies have different wants and plans than the young ones. :D  I got to wear a bikini, the conservative type (I don't know how that sounds, but...) It's hidden somewhere behind this cover-up:


Boracay is known for its white sand and the major thing that I can't enjoy, the NIGHT LIFE. I personally think that people actually go to Bora because of the ecstasy and carefree feeling after sundown. 


Sorry for the super blurry effect, I hurriedly took this photo because naked men and wasted girls were pushing everyone that passes the area. lol

I may sound very negative about partying but I'm not. I respect people about their wants and I can even do it if I want to, I just don't enjoy it. :D I'd rather try out native hats and take pictures of frog inspired wallets.






And meet my clone:


 She used to blog over here but decided to try Zen living and deleted blogging from her life. I was devastated, she's the major reason why I even started and became serious in blogging! We spent the remaining days in Bora talking about how we're both dying to visit Italy and just how lovely the world is over some delicious halo-halo.


PS: If anyone wants to visit Boracay, feel free to contact me and I'll be a very happy/free/friendly tour guide for you. :)

 

8 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! I've missed you! And Boracay looks AMAZING! One day I'll have to go visit and you can definitely be my tour guide!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boracay is really a nice place to spend Summer :D

    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will be more than happy...

    Kisses*

    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I want to go to Boracay now, it is beautiful! :) Maybe in a few years I will, it looks so peaceful and interesting. And I agree, the shower is the best place for thinking and planning haha! And laying in bed is great too! Oh I have given you an award, check it out :) http://escapetovanilla.blogspot.com/2012/05/awards-and-such.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such gorgeous pictures! Looks like you're having the time of your life!

    xx
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. o my goodness, what a gorgeous place!! I am in love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...