Saturday, April 21, 2012

Doppelganger and Amateur Part 3

Sorry. I really don't know what to blog these days. I know I can simply do another Pretty Wednesday or something. But I don't want to. I want my posts to be a little bit personal and fashion is just not soooo me. (sometimes, I love it but there are just days when easy is what I want and being too girly doesn't help). I might be absent from blogging for several days. Maybe I'll be out there looking for some inspiration for a post but most probably, I'll just be very busy with the intensive review.


Okay. So, for now, here are some of the photos I took yesterday and me joining the  Doppelgänger bandwagon from a Momma's Desires and Pacifiers:







Kelly Hu



Woranuch Wongsawan




I have no idea of who they are and just like everyone else who's doing this thing, I totally don't agree. We sure look the same with that "particular" photo, but nothing similar when you actually google their other pictures.



I walked all the way from the review center up to my aunt's house. It's around 5:30 PM and the sun's just glorious.





And here, you'll see how good an indoor garden can look like. It's pretty simple but I sure had fun taking all these pictures!










 

11 comments:

  1. Girl, where do you live?! I want to live there too!! : ) My doppelganger would probably be Kristin Stewart - I get that one a lot. I've heard Alexis Bledel and Jenna Fischer too, but sadly, I don't see those ones at all. I'd love to look like one of them! And I know what you mean about blogging. I like being random with what I post! Maybe someday I'll be more consistent with something ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn, sorry for the supeeer late reply. I checked your blog and you Kristin and you do have some similarities! :) That's the word I've been looking, random posts are the best. :)

      Delete
  2. I have never understood why they call it doppelganger (it's the dumbest word).. however own your comparisons:)

    those photos make me want to take a walk.. in that very place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw in your blog that post about time and how you walked all by yourself. We sure do have something about walking. :) And yes, I love that street too. It's in the middle of the city but very well shaded by trees. :)

      Delete
  3. Those photos are lovely :)

    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are amazing! Can't wait for more!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun interesting pics!! enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty photos! make me long to be somewhere warm, tropical and filled with sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The weather here is great but it gets very warm during noon time, but it's amazing for the rest of the day though. :)

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...