Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pretty Wednesday

Before anything else, you would make me giggling-to-the-bones happy if you can check out some of these sites and maybe like and follow?: Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you, thank you! :D

I found these photos from Pinterest and I fell in love with them instantly. The headband is so adorable. It’s one of my must-haves accessories if ever I have my future wedding at the beach because I definitely think it goes perfectly well with some flowing beach wedding gown. The second one has that “royal” feel on it. Just look at those sparkles on the purse~

But what I can really relate to is this next set of photos. I prefer wearing this kind of fashion- more of laid back yet the girlyness (made up word again) is still there. It’s the kind of clothes I’ll be happy to flaunt while walking along the streets of Paris or NY (if I would be able to actually go there, someday).

My obsession with Korean dramas such as CityHunter, Heartstring and the show where I first met my Prince Charming Lee Min Ho, Boys Over Flowers, attracted me to Korean Fashion. It’s basically some cute oversized shirt plus leggings/skinny jeans/jeggings. 



10 comments:

  1. girlfrannnnd that head piece is to die for!! I love how unique and vintage it looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks are really beautiful :)

    http://pinkgoldenlights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that head piece! Also love the leggings/cute shirt combo, so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that head piece is amazing. and i love your bucket list! i need to do one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first headband is so gorgeous! Wouldn't mind wearing one of those when I get married someday!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's really pretty and romantic :D

      Delete
  6. That first headband is amazing! I love it. And the outfits - so totally my style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that headband!

    And I'm soooo into Korean fashion. Too bad I'm not the stereotypical skinny Korean. Lol. My booty's too big to fit into some of their clothes.

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's obvious we all love the headband. lol It's really super pretty! And Korean fashion is amazing, it's so easy yet cute! Haha. But you're right, it's quite intended for skinny people but don't worry, you're still sexy! :D

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...