Friday, April 13, 2012

Procrastination Queen and My Thank Yous


I’ll be very honest. I was a total slacker this week. I had this blue book which I’m entitled to read and answer every night if passing the boards is what I really want. But no. I’ve been running away from it, too scared to flip a page because I just might top the board exam if I do. Aha.


I did everything to get my ass off the chair and to actually do something. I wrote these big words “TOP THE BOARD EXAM” on my white board just so I can see it every now and then. Did it work? No.


I bought 2 pieces of Cadbury and hanged them, yes, I poke a hole into the sachets using a paper clip and hanged those two goodies next to my white board, in line with my “Top the Board" mantra. I told myself Monday that I’m only going to eat them Friday if I answered at least 500questions. I only answered 50 and I ate all of the chocolates by Wednesday.





And I’m home now and supposedly studying. But here we go again folks. I’m having a total love-and-hate relationship with my laptop and with these fellows over there that I just can’t get away.



On the other note: That’s what we ate for dinner because we’re vegetarians and we love eating them raw. Kidding. Mom made a local dish out of pumpkins and legumes. I finally ate some decent dinner this week, not that I hate boiled eggs for 4 consecutive nights. It’s a king’s dinner, you should try it! And you’re right, webcam photos again. But tomorrow is THE day! I’m going to pick up my new boyfriend (the new camera of course) and we’re going to do some wild adventure soon! :)




One more thing, I finally had the courage to get my graduation photos. I was dreading to see my last “school” picture so I just have to delay it. Not really. Of course, a lazy girl needs some rest but before this week ended, at least, I had make my mama happy because she can finally hang my lovely face (inside a frame, that is) on our wall.


And finally, I just have to thank the wonderful new friend bloggers that I met when I was staring in front of my computer for the past few days: Tiffany whom I met from Twitter which I’m thankful enough (her blog is awesome!), Dusty who called me a rock star, for that I will forever be grateful. haha. She made this amazing post that got me thinking why I didn’t even try to thank people in my blog, thus, the reason why I’m actually doing this right now. And the lovely Emma, for giving me my 2nd blogger award. Thank you so much, I never thought my blog would actually grow. Not that I have hundreds of followers already. I made some efforts to reach out to the blogging community and I think it did create some awesome progress.


Back to the award (I’m such a proud Asian girl :D)





Here are the rules for nominating another blogger for this award

Rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

My 7 Nominees:

I only have 7 because I am not sure if the rest that follows me are
 new to blogging, so yeah, only 7 :)

And for the other 7, the random facts about me, here we go:
1. I love California Maki
2. The only sport I know is badminton and maybe brisk walking (if that’s a sport)
3. I first got drunk when I was 18.
4. I talk really, really fast.
5. I’m always forgetting (or lazy) to wash my face before I go to sleep (you can unfollow me).
5. I had my hair straightened 7 times.
6. I have VERY thin eyebrows.
7. I'm underweight. And it’s annoying.

 

10 comments:

  1. brisk walking. i totally consider that a sport. maybe more so than badminton. :) congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all been there, it's not just that we are lazy, maybe we need more inspiration :). I lol'd about the chocolates!! And thank you for giving me this new award! I have to make some time to write about it, but I had a busy week :( Also thanks for contacting me on twitter, it's so much easier for me to read all the messages there :). Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss. I have loads of inspiration already but NO discipline. Got to work hard to achieve it.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the mention. Congrats on your award. So glad we are bloggy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. conrats for your award. and thank you for awarding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I'll be posting about it later today.

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...