Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Wanna Happen


Chocolates will always be the love of my life, aside from blogging, cute actors and dozens of other pretty things but that’s beside the point. I can directly shove that piece of sweetened and creamed cocoa deep down my throat whenever and wherever I want, so it wins the case. Eveytime people from abroad goes home, I do not ask for anything 90% of the time but imported chocolates. I can hug, kiss and break one of the 10 Commandments by worshipping another god if and only you can present me with bags of these sweet pieces:


A famous doctor for Filipino superstars showed her house and what made me hyperventilate was her fridge. My eyes were watery as far as I can remember and my spiritual being was enveloped with greed and envy (I think I have committed several mortal sins in the the process of writing this post). There’s this one fridge dedicated to house bars and (rounds?) of chocolates. From the egg ‘till the vegetable counter, it’s pure choco bonanza. I pledge right there in then, in front of my cat and our 12inch TV to do eveything in my power to own one of those refrigerator. One more thing, I’m gonna visit Hershey’s Chocolate World, someday.


As what a tagline from a Cadbury commercial stated: “Wouldn’t it be nice if the world is made of Cadbury?” or maybe of chocolates, pretty clothes and several others too. It would be my own heaven.




Let’s be AWESOME Sunshine~
Ronida

12 comments:

  1. You're killing me. Chocolate is my one true weakness (you know, besides dresses & shopping ;) )
    Did you change the blog?? I like it :D
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurray to that! Definitely one of the most likable weaknesses! Yes~ It took me several hours to decide on what to do and to actually fix my page coz I think it's been too crowded. Thank you, I think it's cleaner than before. :D

      Delete
  2. I live right by Hershey...my kids work there in the summer...come and visit! it is the sweetest place on earth!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YUM - this post makes me want to go buy some chocolate ASAP :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - that is A LOT of chocolate lol.
    My favorite are those little pieces of Dove dark chocolate - so good!

    Happy Tuesday :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhhh la la!!! i'm drooling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for chocolate!! seriously.. i dont know what i'l do without it . haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! a fridge solely dedicated to chocolate!? i would cry a little on the inside too! jealousy!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. So let me just tell you. I am not a big fan of chocolate, not just any chocolate, but American Chocolate, because everything is made with nestle or Heresy. I am originally from Canada, where EVERYTHING IS MADE OF Cadbury! Divine I tell you, divine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i suddenly want chocolate.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...