Monday, April 2, 2012

Liebster Award


thank you Debbie from Bookworm Bites Back for giving me my first blogger award ever! :DD (Sorry if it took me a long time to really post this)


The Liebster Rules:

1. Give to a blogger with less than 200 followers.
2. That blogger will pass it on to 5 followers.
3. According to Babelfish, Liebster means Dearest.

My blog grew and is still growing not only because of my love in blogging but also because I know there are wonderful people with wonderful minds and personalities out there reading my posts. I may never see you in person but I'm so happy to meet you here in the blogging community. I love the things you write so never ever stop blogging!

Jessica of Frikken Duckie
Nikskie of Le Grand Monde
Romina of Sweet Romina
Sofia of Sofia's Blog

7 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! I can't believe you chose me. :) I am so excited, before this week I didn't have any awards and now all of a sudden I have two? This is crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! thank you! I never expected something like this :) You gave me my first blogger award! :D I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sofia! Blogging is so awesome! Please do continue to blog! <3

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! I'll be posting this Award up today!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...i just read it. i don't have much time for blogging lately. thank you so much. you are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much!!!! i read it like 3 times because i couldn't believe you give me this award!!! I am so happy!!!!! thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...