Saturday, March 31, 2012

Amateur

This is my first attempt to post photos that I proudly call my own set of picture-frame-perfect items. I've always been sentimental about little details in everything that I see (reason why I love using the macro setting of my camera). These photos reveal how I perceive things around me and a little insight about the culture and the country that made me who I am.

I found these wonderful native light balls at my bestfriend's house 2 days ago. They bought this set from Boracay Island. The green light is so relaxing.





Their house is near the sea, approximately 3 minutes away by feet. There were several boats on the bay and the seashore was covered with seaweeds.




The kids who came with us (my bestfriend's little brother and cousin) were engrossed in digging on the shore and making their own sand sculptures.










I've been inside the nursing building for 4 years and I have always enjoyed the view everytime I gape outside  its rusted windows. Our school is filled with too many trees that it comes close to looking like a forest rather than a university. But I love it.










 After our review classes, my lovely friend and I took a walk along the busy streets of our city. I don't know, but the vandalism infested walls and sheds just give me that Asian rustic appeal.








And we passed a school that's having its graduation today. This flower vendor patiently waited outside the school gate for customers to buy flowers for the new graduates.






8 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Can't wait to see more!!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Duckie! I will try to upload more soon! ;D

      Delete
  2. Your photography is beautiful! The photos of the lights would make a really cool book cover, and I love the photo of the flower vendor. I wish my culture was that interesting (Irish). Keep up the photography, it is amazing. :) I love how you see things.

    Did you just graduate as a nurse? I'm studying nursing. :) I have only found one other nurse blogger, so that'd be cool if you are one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots there. Keep clicking away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for joining my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...