Thursday, March 8, 2012

Urgh 101

My mom and dad are both sick right now.
My dad is under medications and mom was admitted in the hospital this afternoon and I can't even visit her because of school and work.
I miss my friends but things are getting a bit uncomfortable when I'm with them.
I never wanted to be a clingy friend but I just wish things stayed the same.
I was really hoping that after all those busy weeks everything will be  back to normal, but they aren't.


I have to finish some things but I have no will to do so, I'm so uninspired.


And yeah, going back to school for practice becomes so dragging day after day.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your parents aren't doing so well, I hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw :( I hope things get better for you dear!

    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I really appreciate your comments. =)
      What a pretty blog and I followed you by the way!

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear your news.

    Keep going with your studies; you're nearly there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...