Sunday, March 18, 2012

Trying to be Wordless

I also want to do a wordless Sunday but since I don't have any amazing and latest photos yet, I would be flooding you with some old ones:

I apologize for the inappropriateness of the following:

Meet my handsome horse, we're taking a break from our regular race.
And I'm pleading you to agree with me, my friends and I are just so adorable with those flowers! hahaha



And these two pictures are deceiving, I haven't been to China (though my friend Iris who's posing her sultry look is actually 1/4 Chinese, I think that could intensify the supposedly China-look of this photo) or Thailand (I'm not sure if you can see that statue in Thailand, but it looks Thai to me) but I love these because they're just so Asian.



And of course, I won't let you miss the opportunity of knowing just how awesome I am.





5 comments:

  1. Nice post! Love this horse statue!!!
    Cheers
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anika! Yep, that horse was pretty huge! :D

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha. Love you blog Ron! You inspire me to be consistent with mine too! i miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nang Ika! Na enjoy ko gid blogger,better than Tumblr I guess. hehe. I miss you too! Super!!! Hope to see you soon! <3

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...