Friday, March 2, 2012

Recorded Dreams


I guess I recorded almost 10 dreams and they have deep meanings when I started analyzing them. Unluckily, I lost the notebook which I have written down all those stuff. All I can remember is a dream of me climbing a very tall building (the kind you usually see on a Mexican-setting movie**no offense) which was a bit crowded and I was hanging and almost falling!!!! I was gripping on a very long strand of tissue paper (I really get weird dreams, so don’t mind the toilet paper) and was giving all my effort to climb to the top. In real life, I would go beyond my limits to get where I want, even holding on a weak tissue.
This is how the building looks like....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...