Monday, March 12, 2012

Fairies

(via)

Fairies in a jar DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake.

Did you ever believe that fairies exist?
I've read about fairies when I was a little girl from this big story book. It was a lovely poem but sadly, I can't remember the title anymore. 
I even went outside our house to try to talk them. :D
I really, really wanted to see a fairy before that every night, I'll go to a grassy plain and call out for them. But obviously, nothing happened.

2 comments:

  1. This is on my to do list for next batch of photos!! <3 Ps thank you so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Excited to see this on your blog! <3

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...