Monday, March 12, 2012

Less than 50


One thing you should know, I'm a 42 kg lady and I eat almost every single hour, okay, maybe every other hour, but I have this big problem of not gaining weight. Don't get me wrong, I am aware that there are numerous people out there who would kill to get themselves skinny but if ONLY you know how painful it is to be rated as:

malnourished


underweight


skeleton with brains


 when all you ever did was to really feed yourself! It's disappointing! Really! I tried every alternative like this one--->
(via)

but I only ended with a whole day of diarrhea. (This milk has several proteins, carbs, etc on it so it's a little bit irritating to the colon).

And I can't even donate blood! I'm a nursing student and our school is affiliated with the red cross and there's this regular blood donation activity in our school. I really want to donate but I can't because you have to be at least 50kg to do so. 

So yeah, to those who have regular weight, good for you!

Let's all try to be healthy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...