Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dear Me: Today's Sunshine

Dear Me, 

You were supposed to go home at 12 MN but you stayed in the office 'til 2 in the morning. You were so stupid to even go home because clearly, you have the feeling that no one's gonna open the door for you. It's 2AM! So you were actually right and you spent 30 minutes outside your boarding house contemplating about your life, naah, okay not that deep really, contemplating on where to stay 'til the sun comes out. And what a good choice, of course, Jollibee!

So after eating a chicken and mushroom pasta, beef and mushroom and sleeping while my head was on the eating table, you finally decided to leave the fastfood chain at 5am and go on an adventure!


You went to Iloilo River, the one behind the capitol and waited for the sun to come out 'til 6am but it didn't (maybe because it's summer already so Mr. Sun is a bit late) so you were so tired and sleepy and went home.  Still, you had a good time alone while listening to some mellow music while trying to stay away from that creepy old man. Life's little joys! They do come unexpectedly. <3

*This girl's happily in love!  

LOVE

Dear FutureMe,
RIGHT NOW GO LISTEN TO LOVE BY MATT WHITE..
Why you ask?
Because you are in love. You felt it today. Warm and almost electric in your chest.
YOU ARE IN LOVE!
Smile about it :) Some people go through their lives not ever feeling the way you feel right this instant.
I hope you did not forget the feeling after a year! If you did take a moment to hit yourself, then sit back and remember how good it is to feel this way.
It is like when Trevor kisses the curve of your waist. It is like electricity getting shot through you. Loooove is like that. You felt it today..
While I am writing this I am sitting in my desk at work.. Trying to contain myself in the space that is my body. I feel liek I could just shoot happy stardusty particles everywhere in an explosion like fireworks if I wasn't trying so hard to keep it all in!!
The fireworks can wait til Trevor is here :)
He is in town riiight now. But you are at work. Booooo
Can't wait to see him :) For like, the 5th day in a row.
It just doesn't get old :)
DON'T LET IT GET OLD.
Also, I could hit myself for saying "I hope you are still with Trevor" in my past letters to you.. MAKE IT HAPPEN. Don't sit and hope..
I found this quote today:
"Fate controls who walks into your life, but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go."
YOU'RE IN LOVE! 
Go out and dance and sing or both. I don't care. Just be happy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...