Friday, March 2, 2012

The Origin

Fourteen years ago, I wrote my first masterpiece. I finished writing a poem consisting of four lines dedicated to my guardian angel. At 20, I can still remember the six-year-old pride I had when I finally finished the final draft and showed it to my aunt. I used simple words and surely had their spellings incorrectly. But even if I forgot what made me write it, I know it was written with great emotion. It was my very first and the reason why at six, I decided I want to be a writer. 

2 comments:

  1. the first "piece" I wrote that determined the next years of my life was a poem entitled "beauty is in a mother" and I was 10.

    May we both improve pa gid nang. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yup! Let's keep writing and blogging! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...