Friday, March 9, 2012

Hurray Friday!!!

I have seen this thing in blogger about high five for Friday. Even if I think that we should make it a habit to instantly be thankful of the good things in life, I guess it's still a pretty good idea to create this weekly appreciation of the wonderful things in life. 

Here's a button that would link to Lauren's blog to tell you more about HF for F

Photobucket

So here we go, No. 1 on my list:

1.  Blogger!

 

I am having a really good time blogging and it helped me a lot in dealing with stress. This week became better because of the wonderful blogs I have seen.

2.) My Students


I have been teaching English to Koreans for almost a year now (I work every night at an online English tutorial company). Though our manager is a  prick and I have to stay up 'til 12 MN, I still have a good time conversing with Koreans. I now have 8 students who are unique in their own ways, some are professionals while most of them are still studying.  Plus they are so cute and funny! I always tend to forget my problems whenever I talk to them and to see them improving day after day is such a great fulfillment.

3.) Sunny Side Up!

 

I am currently obsessed with sunny side ups! Like I want to eat it with everything, from breakfast to dinner. I'm originally a "scrambled egg" fanatic but I now love feeling the texture of moist egg yolk on my taste buds. Yum yum!

4.)Pinning

 
 (via)
A pinning ceremony is a symbolic welcoming of newly graduated nurses into the nursing profession. The new nurses are presented with nursing pins by the faculty of the nursing school. (source)

Since I have been constantly talking about my upcoming graduation here
and here, I forgot to talk about my upcoming Pinning Ceremony which will happen 2 days prior graduation. I think this is more symbolic because Pinning marks the start of our individual nursing career (but yeah, we still need to pass the boards). In this day, sacrifices and tears are all worth it. 
 This week, we already started practicing for the formation, song, Nightingale's and Alumni Pledge and The Nurses Prayer.

5.) Old Friends


In college, we have to change our sections for almost every school year. Basically, friendships have to rest for a while since we meet each other for only 2-3 times a month or so. But this week, I was able to spend time with my friends from 1st year and 2nd year and catching up was really fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...