Sunday, March 11, 2012

Still High

For the entire week, I have been so obsessed with blogger that I preferred to stay 'til 3am in our office just to finish my blog's aesthetics. I was too busy making this blog pretty (and insanely pink) that I forgot to actually blog. I added a new page which holds my bucketlist but I'm not completely done with it. I still have to add some pictures and detailed descriptions on them, but for now, I just listed my top 10 but mind you, I have several of them on my journal! 




I'm not sure about the "7 Wonders of the World". I tried to search for them on the internet but what I found puzzled me even more. There were several articles and all of them pointing out to different locations! I have no idea if what's the official 7WoW. Phew.


But whatever that is, this, I'll surely visit someday:


(via)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...