Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dear Future Me

I wanted to do something for my blog and Heather from Hopeless Notebook gave me a wonderful idea: Start a Feature Plan! So I have decided that every Tuesday, I'm going to write something for my future self. Well, basically, it's just like a diary highlighting my significant encounters for the day. Ever heard of futureme.org


Visit this site if you haven't already and make your account so you can start sending letters to the future! It's amazing and very exciting! How will you feel when you receive a letter from yourself 10 years ago? So go, check it out!  In futureme.org, you can choose to either set your letters to private or public. When you go public, everyone can read your entry but of course, it's anonymous. I will choose a wonderful letter from there and post it every Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. What a fab idea. I feel it could be an addictive thing to keep up with, but so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I've been doing it for the past two years! <3

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...