Friday, March 2, 2012

No Soda

Second day!!!!




My friends like to buy this one liter of Coke every time we eat together and today is one of those days when a chilled soda is laid on the table and all you have to do is extend your cup, but yeah, I didn't because I was focusing hard on my green tea which was in the bottom of my handbag. And yey, 2nd day without soft drinks. Tomorrow, we are going to attend a birthday party and I have to stick with a mineral water while everyone is being served by their 8oz soda. But I am willing to sacrifice for the sake of being healthy..hahaha. And May 8, it’s our town fiesta (a big celebration here in the Philippines where everyone, even people you don’t really know show up on your doorsteps for a free lunch) and yes, I won’t dare look at our fridge which I guess would be filled with Pepsi bottles…. Poor me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...