Monday, April 2, 2012

Late Graduation Post

 

I'm a completely different person 2 weeks ago. I don't have a student discount anymore when riding public transportation. I will never wear my beloved white school uniform again, ever, and surprisingly, I miss it! No more nursing process to finish and to shed tears, sweat and blood for. But there's just numerous reasons for me to throw a huge party blow out.

1. I changed completely from day one of school year 2008-2009 to the last day of school year 2011-2012. Not just my hair and my ability to finally pat a make up on my face. I've been less awkward. I tried to talk to people that I'm too insecure to get near with 4 years ago. And I gained a good dose of self belief overtime.

2. The day before graduation, a professor our class had two years ago surprised our whole batch made up of 160 students with a free icecream each! I mean, not all college professors treat their students, especially more than a hundred of them.

I ate two of this! There were approximately eight boxes filled with these goodies.

3. I made my mama and papa happy! I think this is one of the most wonderful feelings a graduate could ever feel. Plus, I received a rose from them, though no romantic meaning, it's still a rose and it's my first!

4. And my crush hugged me! He's not a crush that I'm really friends with. We met in a certain school activity and I'm a year older than him. He's so friendly and I'm absolutely sure it's a friendly hug but I'm pointing this out, he's awesome shoulders hugged me! lol. And my other crush talked to me again, in facebook, ahah. But it's something. Alright,  forgive the mellowness of a girl with zero love life.

5. I quit my job. I have to give my undivided attention to the review. I do not want to look back 3 months from now and point a dirty finger to myself because I didn't make an effort. Goodbye my cute students! (excuse my boring aura in this video and my funny English and face, I'm tired and maybe too hungry to actually teach effectively. lol) She's a very wonderful girl and I'm gonna miss her so much!

 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! That is a big accomplishment.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome professor! I think that is so cool that he rewarded you with ice cream!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations.

    The ice cream looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your graduation!

    Good luck on your review!!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...