Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kids at Heart Thursday

I’ve been blogging about kids for several times already, maybe not actually really blogging because I’m just copying and pasting photos into my posts. However, one thing is absolutely legit, I love KIDS. They’re so adorable! I always make it a point to spend at least several hours with my little nieces and nephews back home and I’m trying to do it weekly. Their innocence is fattening to the heart and their angelic pranks always get me. I don’t care if pulling my thin hair quite often is their way of a glorious adventure and I’m more willing to play stupid just to hear their crazy laugh. I always, always wish that some kids would just stay as little and full of life as they are. Admit it, toddlers and preschoolers are just adorable but I kind of dream to suppress their growth to school age. There’s a big difference among those age groups. Anyway, kids will never fail to make me happy and I think it goes the same to most people.


I’ve been a fan of the website KidsGiveMeHope for several years already and I recently found out that they changed those cute mini stories into something more pleasing to the eyes, thus, the source of these photos.


I know, I know. I was dancing deep in my heart when I saw these too!



And yes, this post is originally intended for kids because they never fail to raise my happy hormones. But this one, also never lets me down when I need something to put me laughing out loud, go check her other videos! :D

(And I must say, that's not her real accent, she's trying to mock the stereotype of Filipinos being poor in English. She's been living in the US and her real English is pretty awesome.)


 

And please check this out: Facebook and Twitter



3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I want a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice post, it made me smile! kids are so funny =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...