Monday, March 12, 2012

Things I Should Be Doing than Nursing School

1.)Become a make up artists


I'm not as good as the youtube beauty gurus. However, on my personal scale, I think I improved pretty much when it comes to maneuvering my blushes and eyeshadows. I don't even own a lot of make up so I have to play with the little resources I have. Plus, I have downloaded more make up tutorial videos than any nursing related vids. 

And I did my make up for the prom!
PLEASE DON'T laugh, but just to show you how it went:


I know I look stupid and the strokes were not perfect, but that's the best I got and I'll keep improving myself. ;p


2.) Become a Cook
 I love foods and I definitely enjoy spending time in the kitchen. I'm euphoric everytime I smell something being sauted and I think, every food is just better with garlic, onions and tomatoes on it.
These are several of my specialties:

made from chicken, papaya, horse radish tree (not horse radish because they are completely different) but you can also use pepper leaves

(via)

made of either chicken or pork and a whole lot of soy sauce and pepper

(via)

made of fish (of course) and almost any kind of green leafy vegetables and don't forget the trio of onions, garlic and tomatoes!


(via)

and many more!

You should try cooking Filipino foods because I assure you, they are awesome! <3



3. Become a Writer



I prefer words than studying. Like I can blog 24 hours than review for the boards. Naaaa.
Seriously, I even thought of taking up Journalism but I ended up choosing Nursing. That's why I'm so in love with blogger because I have a place to flush it all out!
 Thanks for reading! <3

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I want to be a chef when I grow up!
    I love your blog design too...New follower :)

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw your blog Kiana and it made me so hungry! <3

      Delete
  2. Nang, you look so pretty with make-up on. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty with your make up

    please check out my blog
    i have my first giveaway

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post and blog (:

    xo
    Cecilia
    dearest-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! you did a great job on your make up! :)

    xo Eden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for visiting my blog deary! I have a few friends who aspire to be chefs, but after watching how stressful it can be on FoodNetwork, I think its best left to others haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great blog! You're very welcome! Haha. I prefer being a chef at home. It do takes a lot of effort to excel in that field.

      Delete
  7. good grief, these dishes look delish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...