Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Wanna Happen

Everyone at school keeps on owning 
this

(via)

and this


(via)

and also this! 

 
(via)

and I can't even own one of this:

 
(via)

No one needs to remind me that I'm currently imprisoned in the medieval period. And that I'm pathetic. Missing things in life. And probably won't ever survived the 21st century. I'm aware of that people.
I'm graduating (oh, did I ever mention about that before? ;D) so I'm really kinda hoping for a graduation gift of some sort. I don't really want an expensive camera. All I ever wanted is a decent one that can give me decent pictures......

I want to venture in photography. Everytime I'm riding a bus like this:

 
(the ones here in the Philippines where there are open windows and you can see all the green plains and hills that look like a bit like this:)

 

I feel giddy because there are too many beautiful things around me and I desperately want to capture them, in a lens, if ever I have one but I have none! So all I that I can do is take mental pictures and save them in my druggy brain and wait for them to slowly melt into nothingness.

So yeah, I really WANT A CAMERA and  I'm looking forward to spend a whole day just taking pictures of the beautiful plains, colorful flowers and my lovely face. 

Phew!
<3

14 comments:

  1. i love the part where you said 'and my lovely face.'

    haha! Okie nang ah. baklan ta ka sa donnarose. tag tres man lang na. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. of course. what more can i do with the camera but to enhance my vanity. lol. go kate, bakli ko!!!andaman mo wala. haha

      Delete
  2. I feel you girl!
    I'm using my iPhone for pictures right now! haha :)

    Happy Wednesday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're lucky you have iPhone! haha. Happy Wednesday! <3

      Delete
  3. I like everything you wrote on this post.... You are a person that still dream and want to have simple things....so difficult to find someone like you...have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Romina! You don't know how you made me feel. I've always been happy with simple things and I think we should all enjoy the daily perks in life. Thank you sooooo much and have a nice day too!

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed reading this and I looked at a couple of other posts as well, and I agree with you :)
    Another thing... I also want a camera to take pictures I can keep forever! I hope you get one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm really praying for that! :D

      Delete
  5. I use my Sony Ericsson mobile. For me, it's the fact it's always at hand. Click, save, send to email etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be okay too, if I have a phone that has a good camera like yours. :)

      Delete
  6. You're not alone, I don't have one of those cool cameras either! Every time I have the urge to buy one I end up feeling guilty and think of other things that I could spend my $$ on.

    I hope you get your camera soon! I'd love to see pictures!

    Btw, thanks for following and commenting on my blog! Love yours, absolutely following now too!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowwww... you do have some gorgeous surroundings there! hopefully you can get a camera sometime soon to capture them like you would like. in the meantime we'll just have to envy that beautiful nature around you from afar!! :) xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes...there are really lots of wonderful scenery around here. thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  8. I feel you on this! I'm in desperate need of a digital camera myself!! I'm always resorting to the camera on my phone (which just doesn't seem to do the trick for me)..

    I've heard the Cannon DSLRs are really good, but they're also a pretty penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Happiness and peace be with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...